- After signing in, click “Quick Checker."
- Choose a subject under "Quick Skill.”
- Click “Create New Test."
- Click the checkbox next to a student’s name, a group name, or all students, and click “Next.”
- Select the grade level.
- Select "All Skills" or the specific skills you want tested. Click “Next."
- Enter a test name.
- Select a date, and click “Finish."
Please note that your students will access the Quick Skill, Quick Fluency and other Quick Checkers by clicking on the assignment tab (the paper with A+) at the top of their student dashboard.