How do I delete a benchmarker or skill checker for an individual student?
- Sign in to your teacher account, and click on “Assessments."
- Choose the subject where you assigned the assessment (in either Skill Checker or Benchmarker).
- Select a student's name.
- Check the box next to the test you want to delete.
- Click the “Delete Test" button.
- Sign in to your teacher account, and click the "Assignments" link under “Quick Access”.
- Click the “Manage Upcoming Assignments” tab.
- Click on the “Students” tab.
- Click on the name of the student highlighted in blue.
- Check the box next to the Benchmarker or Skill Checker that you’d like to delete.
- Click the “Delete” button.
- Confirm you want to delete the assessment and click “Delete”.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?