How do I delete a Fluency Test for my entire class?
- After signing in, click on “Assessments."
- Select the test type you need under "Fluency Tests."
- Click "Results."
- Click "Tests."
- Check the checkbox next to the test you wish to delete.
- Click the “Delete Test" button.
- After signing in, click on the "Curriculum" tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the subject button you have assigned a Fluency Test in (i.e. "Math" "Language")
- Click the "Results" tab at the top of the page.
- Select the "Fluency Test" link under the "Assessments" header on the left sidebar.
- Click the "Tests" tab at the top and use the drop-down menu to select the Fluency Test module.
- Click the empty box next to the Fluency Test you wish to delete.
- Select the "Delete Test" option.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?