MobyMax makes reassigning Benchmarker assessments a breeze for teachers! You can easily assign previously completed assessments to new students without having to create a new one. This means that if you have new students joining your class or need to retest current students on the same skills, you can quickly and easily reuse existing assessments. With MobyMax, you have the flexibility you need to manage your classroom effectively and efficiently.
To reassign a Benchmarker assessment to your students:
- Sign in to your MobyMax teacher account.
- Select the "Assignments" link on your Quick Access menu.
- Use the "Assignment Type" drop-down menu to select "Benchmarker Test."
- Select the radio button to the left of the Benchmarker you want to reassign.
- Click on the "Reassign or Duplicate" button.
- Place a checkmark in the box to the left of any students who should receive the Benchmarker.
- Select the "Next" button.
- Fill in the assignment details section and select any optional dates or display preferences.
- Click on the "Assign" button.
The Benchmarker assessment will now be assigned to any student(s) you have selected.