- After signing into your teacher account, select “Moby Learning."
- Click the "Roster" button.
- Click the "Bulk update curriculum settings" link.
- Check the box next to the student(s) whose settings you would like to update.
- Click "Continue."
- Select the subject area (i.e. “Math, “Language,” etc.) from the drop-down menu.
- Edit the placement test settings.
- Click "Save."
Please note that this method can only be used to modify initial placement test settings. All other placement tests can be modified by clicking the subject area button and then "Placement."