- After signing into your teacher account, click the "Roster" link in the left sidebar.
- Select the "Manage Roster" tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the blue link that says "Bulk restart students."
- Select the subject you would like to have restarted and click “Continue."
- Adjust the settings you need to change.
- Check the boxes next to the students you wish to have included on the restart, and press “Continue."
- Select "Reset Now."
- Click “Yes,” and repeat steps 3-6 if you wish to restart students in a different subject.
How do I bulk restart students in a particular subject?
Modified on: Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 11:40 AM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?