MobyMax Test results are easily accessible in the same location where you assigned the test. This convenient feature allows teachers to quickly view each student's score and identify which students have mastered the skill(s) covered in the test. With MobyMax, it's easy to track student progress and adjust instruction accordingly based on individual and class-wide results. MobyMax Tests are currently only accessible to teachers using the Classic version of MobyMax.
To view MobyMax Test results for a test that you've assigned your students:
- Sign in to your MobyMax teacher account.
- Select the subject link on the left sidebar under the "Subjects" header.
- Click a subject area button (i.e. Mathematics, Language, etc...)
- Select the “Tests" tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the "Your Tests" sub-tab at the top of the page.
- Select the name of a test that you want to review.
Note: You can return to select the "Snapshot" sub-tab at the top of the page and click on a student's name to review MobyMax Tests results for individual students.