MobyMax Quick Tests are the perfect solution for teachers who want to create tests, quizzes, and exit tickets across multiple subjects! Quick Test pulls questions from our extensive curriculum, with Math, Language, Science, Social Studies, Phonics and Spelling Rules, and Foundational Reading included. Through Quick Test's comprehensive coverage of multiple subjects, teachers can easily assess student knowledge.
To create a new Quick Test:
- Sign in to your MobyMax teacher account.
- Select the "Assessments" tab located near the top of the page in the center of your screen.
- Click on the "Quick Test" button.
- Select the "Create New Test" button.
- Click on the "Add New Problem" button.
- Use the drop-down menu to select specific subjects or grade levels.
- Select the arrows to the left of each section to view the assignable problems.
- Click on the problems you wish to assign by placing a checkmark in the left corner of the problem.
- Select "Add Selected Problems" to add any selected problem to the test.
- Click the "Next" button once you have added all of the problems you want to be assigned.
- Place a checkmark next to any student name who should be assigned the Quick Test.
- Select the "Next" button.
- Complete the assignment details section and select any optional dates or display preferences.
- Click the "Finish" button.
Note: Your students will access the Skill Checkers, Fluency Tests, and other Assessments by clicking on the assignment tab (the paper with A+) at the top of their student dashboard.