- After signing into your teacher account, click the subject category link from the left sidebar.
- Click the subject area button, (e.g., "Math," "Language," etc.)
- Click the “Tests" tab.
- Check the box(es) next to the student(s) to whom you would like to assign tests.
- Click the "Assign New Test" button.
- Choose a test type.
- Select the grade level, standards, or skills.
- Name the test, if you wish.
- Click the "Assign" button.
Students can access their tests by signing in to their account, clicking the book tab, and selecting the "Tests" button