MobyMax Tests offer customizable grade-level, standard, and skill assessments that teachers can use to periodically evaluate students' comprehension of specific concepts throughout the academic year. Please note, these tests are only available to teachers using the Classic version of MobyMax. Teachers using the New version of MobyMax can benefit from our enhanced Moby Quizzes.
To assign a new MobyMax Test to your students:
- Sign in to your MobyMax teacher account.
- Select the "Differentiated Learning" tab located near the top of the page in the center of the screen.
- Click on the subject button you want to assign a new test in (Mathematics, Language, Reading Skills Literature, or Reading Skills Informational).
- Select the “Tests" tab at the top of the page.
- Place a checkmark in the right column for any student you want to receive the test.
- Click the "Assign New Test" button.
- Choose a test type:
- Grade Level - Allows you to select a grade level and students will be tested on each skill.
- Standards - Allows you to select a specific standard and students will be tested on the skills that compose the selected standard.
- Skills - Allows teachers to select specific skills to test students on. There is a limit of one question per skill.
- Previous Test - Allows you to reassign a previous Moby Test.
- Select the grade level, standards, or skills.
- Click the "Assign” button.
Students can access their tests by signing in to their account, clicking the book tab, and selecting the "Tests" button.
Note: Teachers can also assign comprehensive Benchmarker and Skill Checker assessments for Reading Skills as well.