Quick Question is designed for teachers to get feedback on the fly from their students. In this module, teachers create sessions to gauge how well students know a question presented on the board or orally.
How to assign a Quick Question:
- After signing into your MobyMax account, select "Interactive Class."
- Click the "Quick Question" icon.
- Click "Create Quick Question."
- Select question type.
- Enter the number of minutes the student has to answer the question.
- Click "Next."
- Check the box next to the students' names you wish to assign to.
- Click "Finish."
After you assign a Quick Question, students can find the test by clicking their assignments tab within their account.