- After signing into your teacher account, click "Settings" in the left sidebar.
- Select the "Individual Student Settings" tab at the top of the page.
- Click the box to the left of the student(s) name that you'd like to update settings for.
- Select the "Update Settings" button.
- In the “Score for passing” box, select a passing percentage from the drop-down menu
- Click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page once you have updated the settings.
Different passing percentages cannot be set for different subject areas. To adjust the passing percentage for your entire class, click here.