- After signing into your teacher account, click "Differentiated Learning."
- Click the green "Settings" button.
- Select the "Individual Student Settings" tab at the top of the page.
- Click the box to the left of the student(s) name that you'd like to update settings for.
- Select the "Update Settings" button.
- Use the drop-down menu under "Grade Level" to update the grade level for your selected student(s).
- Click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page once you have updated the settings.
Please note that you can select the "Save and Close" option after updating settings to return to the student selection menu.