- After signing into your teacher account, click "Moby Learning."
- Click the green "Settings" button.
- Select the "Individual Student Settings" tab at the top of the page.
- Click the box to the left of the student(s) name that you'd like to adjust.
- Select the "Update Settings" button.
- Enter the desired amount of time until idle in the "Practice Idle Time” box.
- Click the "Save" button.
Please note that you can select the "Save and Close" option after updating settings to return to the student selection menu.