- After signing in to your teacher account, click the "Science" or "Social Studies" link from the left sidebar.
- Click the "Science" or "Social Studies" button.
- Click the "Lessons" tab.
- Click the “Assign” tab.
- Click the student’s name, a group name, or “Entire Class."
- Click the grade level.
- Check the box(es) next to the lesson(s) you wish to assign.
- Click the "Assign" button.
- Enter a name, start date, or end date (optional), if it is to show on the student's "Assignments" tab, and where in the assignments list it should go (top or bottom).
- Click “Continue."
You can change the sequence later by clicking the “Assignments" tab.
- After logging in to your teacher account, click the "Curriculum" tab toward the top of the page.
- Click the “Science" or "Social Studies" button.
- Click “Assign” at the top of the menu.
- Click the radio button to the left of the assignment.
- Click “Delete” to remove the lesson.
Please note: If a student has completed the lesson, or started the lesson, they will lose their progress.