- After signing into your teacher account, select “Moby Learning.”
- Click on the "Roster" button.
- Click the gear icon in the far right column for the student you want to adjust.
- Click the "Curriculum" tab.
- Choose “State Test Preparation” from the drop-down menu.
- Adjust the grade level in the various subject boxes.
- Click the "Save" button.
How do I adjust Test Prep settings for individual students?
Modified on: Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 2:50 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?