Please note that this feature is disabled by default. If you do not see the tabs in Step 3, please ask your admin to enable it from their account by clicking “Settings” and unchecking the box next to “Don’t allow teachers to share students from other teachers."
- After signing into your teacher account, select “Moby Learning.”
- Click “Roster.”
- Click either the “Share Students” or “Transfer/Promote Students” link.
- Select the tab “To your roster from another teacher” at the top of the window.
- Check the boxes next to the students you need.
- Click either “Share Students” or “Transfer Students” to confirm.
Sharing a student will add the student to your roster. Transferring the student will also take the student away from the teacher listed.