- After signing in, click the "Students" button in your District Admin account. If you're a school administrator, click the "School Admin" link in the left sidebar to find this button.
- Click the “Transfer/Promote students" link.
- If you are transferring your student(s) to another school, select the school from the drop-down menu.
- Check the box(es) next to the student(s) you would like to transfer.
- Select the teacher to receive the students.
- Click the “Transfer Students” button.
The students have now been transferred to the other teacher's roster.