- After signing in, click the "Students" button in your District Admin account. If you're a school administrator, click the "School Admin" link in the left sidebar to find this button.
- Click the “Bulk Register Students” link.
- Choose Option 1 or 2, and click continue (Option 1 will automatically assign usernames and passwords, and Option 2 will allow you to enter your own usernames and passwords.)
- Manually enter or copy and paste names, student IDs, grade levels, usernames, and passwords. (You will only need to enter names and grade level if using Option 1.)
- Select a teacher or group from the fields at the bottom if desired.
- Click the “Register Students” button.
We recommend registering one teacher’s students at a time and selecting that teacher in step 5. If you register all students at once, you will have to transfer them to specific teacher’s accounts at a later time.