- After signing into your teacher account, select “Moby Learning."
- Click the "Roster" button.
- Click the "Bulk update curriculum settings" link.
- Check the box next to the student(s) whose settings you would like to update.
- Click "Continue."
- Select "Fact Fluency" from the drop-down menu.
- Edit the "Fact Fluency" settings.
- Click "Save."
How do I edit Fact Fluency settings for my entire class at once?
Modified on: Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 10:19 AM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?