- After signing into your teacher account, click the "Roster" link in the left sidebar.
- Click the student's name in blue.
- Click the “Modules” tab at the top of the menu.
- Click "ELA" and then "Learning" from the left sidebar.
- Select "Vocabulary."
- Click the “Restart” button.
- Select “Delete” only if you wish to clear out all progress and completely restart the student.
- Click "Save and Close."
How do I restart a student in Vocabulary?
Modified on: Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 9:20 AM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?