- After you sign into your teacher account, select “Differentiated Learning."
- Click the "Behavior Vibes" button.
- Check the box next to the student's name.
- Click "Give Vibes."
- Click the "Edit vibes list" link.
- Click the "Create Vibe" button.
- Write a name for your Vibe.
- Select "Good Vibe" or "Bad Vibe" from the drop-down menu.
- Select an image.
- Click “Save."
How do I create custom Behavior Vibes?
Modified on: Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 11:02 AM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?