This feature is only available for accounts that have purchased a license.
- After signing into your teacher account, select “Moby Learning.”
- Click into the “Search for Lesson” box.
- Type the lesson information within box. You can use this to search for lesson titles, lesson topics, or words that appear in standards.
- Check the boxes next to the lessons you would like to assign.
- Click the “Assign” button.
- Select your students.
- Select the sequence for these lessons within the subject module.
- Select if you would like to have these lessons displayed on the “Assignments" tab or not.
- Click “Assign.”