- After signing into your teacher account, select “Moby Assessments."
- Select a subject under "Adaptive Diagnostic and Placement Tests."
- Click the score of the test.
- Click on a grade level.
- Check to make sure the date range in the upper righthand corner includes the date of the test.
- Select the grade level from the drop-down menu.
- Click the "Grade Level Score" link in blue.
- Check either "Show All" or "Show Only Incorrect."
- Use the arrows on the right to go through the student's answers.
How do I view a student's answers from the placement test while in Moby Assessments?
Modified on: Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 3:27 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?