MobyMax's progress monitoring also encompasses the placement tests completed by your students! Our reporting on placement tests not only shows the grade level result that your students achieved but also provides insight into the specific problems they missed and a breakdown of proficiency percentages on each skill and standard. This means that you can pinpoint the exact standards or skills your students are struggling with.
To view the results of a placement test for your students:
- Sign in to your MobyMax teacher account.
- Select the "Curriculum" tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the button for the subject you want to review placement test results in.
- Locate and click on the "Scores" tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the "Placement Test" link on the left sidebar.
- Choose the "Tests" link at the top of the report.
- Select the Test Name that you would like to view.
Note: Teachers can click on the name of a student to view test results specific to that student. The "Standards" tab can also be selected to provide reporting on the percentage of all students who have mastered each standard.