Messenger is a great way to communicate with students or parents. These messages can be sent from MobyMax directly to student accounts. The messages can also be sent to parent emails or even text messages.
To send a new message within Messenger, you can use these steps:
- After signing into your teacher account, click "Differentiated Learning."
- Click on the "Messenger" button.
- Select the "New Message" button on this screen.
- Pick the message type that you would like to send and click "Continue."
- Select the recipient(s) to receive the message.
- Type the message in the "Message" box.
- Click "Send Message."