The MobyMax Messenger module provides a secure way for students to communicate with their teachers. This feature is designed for one-on-one communication between students and teachers only, meaning students cannot send messages to other classmates through Messenger. Teachers can easily send messages to their students and the students can view those messages directly in their accounts. The Messenger is a useful tool for keeping students engaged and connected with their teacher.
Students can read and reply to Messenger messages by:
- Sign in to the student account.
- Click on the communication tab.
- Select the "Messenger" button.
- Click on the link of the message you want to read or reply to.
- Select "Reply" at the bottom of the message. (You may need to scroll down to see this button.)
- Enter your message and click "Send."
Note: Students are only able to message teachers that they are registered with in MobyMax and whose roster they appear under.