MobyMax provides an easy-to-use system for teachers to view and monitor student results, ensuring they are always up to date on those important Reading Level Assessments! Teachers will enjoy how Reading Level Assessments are automatically assigned to students, there's no assigning needed at all! When a student first clicks on the Reading Level Assessment it will begin at the student's registered grade level. Students can take as many assessments as they need and progress is tracked for each completed assessment within the module.
To view Reading Level Assessment results for your students:
- Sign in to your MobyMax teacher account.
- Select the “Curriculum" tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the "Reading Level Test" button under the "Language Arts" header.
- Select the name of a student to review their completed Reading Level Assessment.
- Click on the date of the Assessment to retrieve the problem viewer and see how the student performed on each question.