Monitoring student results and progress is easy in Reading Skills Literature! Progress is measured using the Common Core standards for literature and informational reading skills.
- Click the “Curriculum” tab located at the top of the page.
- Click “Reading Skills Literature.”
- Click the “Results” tab at the top of the page.
- Click “Progress Monitoring” located on the left side of the page under “Reports.”
- Click on the student’s name.
- Click on the arrows to expand the grade level.
- Click on the arrows to expand standards.