- After signing in, click the "Licenses" button in your District Admin account. If you're a school administrator, click the "School Admin" link in the left sidebar to find this button.
- Select the radio button next to the license type you wish to assign.
- Click the "Assign From Previous License" button.
- Select the radio button of the previous license.
- Select the students that come up from under that previous license.
- Click the "Assign" button.
- Click "OK."
How do I assign student licenses from a previous license?
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?