Deleting an assigned MobyMax Quiz is a quick and simple process that teachers can easily do from the subject module where the quiz had been assigned. If a quiz was accidentally assigned or needs to be removed for any reason, teachers can easily access the option to delete it and be done in seconds.
To delete a MobyMax Quiz that you have assigned:
- Sign in to your MobyMax teacher account.
- Select the “Curriculum” tab at the top of the page.
- Click the subject button (i.e. Mathematics, Language, etc...)
- Select the “Results” tab at the top of the page.
- Use the drop-down menu for "Assignment Type" and select the "Quiz" option.
- Click the radio button next to the quiz you’d like to delete.
- Select the “Delete” button.
- Click "Delete" at the prompt to confirm the removal of the MobyMax Quiz.