Teachers can easily access and review their students' results on MobyMax Quizzes. As soon as a student completes their quiz, the results will be immediately posted for the teacher to view. The quiz results will display the student's score, the number of completed skills, the time taken to complete the quiz, and other important information. With this quick and easy access to results, teachers can assess student progress and adjust their teaching strategies as needed.
To view MobyMax Quiz data for your students:
- Sign in to your MobyMax teacher account.
- Select the “Curriculum” tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the subject button you want to review quiz data in (i.e. Mathematics, Language, etc...).
- Select the “Results” tab at the top of the page.
- Click on “Quizzes” under “Assessments” in the left sidebar.
- Select the name of a student to view their specific quiz data if desired.
Note: After clicking on a student's name, you can click on the title of the quiz to pull up the problem viewer to review how the student performed on each question.