Resetting your password is a quick and straightforward process that you can initiate from the MobyMax login page. Just click on the "Forgot your password?" link and enter the email associated with your account. Additionally, if you have any trouble resetting your password or accessing your account, our customer support team is available to assist you.
Teachers can reset their MobyMax password by:
- Open the MobyMax sign-in page in another tab.
- Select the "As A Teacher" option at the top of the page.
- Click the "Forgot your password?" link.
- Enter the email address associated with your MobyMax account.
- Click on the "Send" button.
Note: To reset your password, you need to have an existing MobyMax teacher account with a valid email address. If your email address is associated with an account, you will receive an email that contains instructions on how to reset your password. However, it's important to note that sometimes the email may end up in your junk or spam folder, so be sure to check those as well if you don't see the email in your inbox.