If you ever need to update the password on your MobyMax Families account, don't worry! We've made it easy for you to do so. Just follow these simple steps.
To reset the password on your MobyMax Families account:
- Open your MobyMax Families URL in a browser window.
- Select the radio button for "Parent."
- Click on the "Forgot your password?" link.
- Enter the email address associated with your MobyMax Families account and click "Send."
- The minimum password length is 10 characters.
- Passwords must include at least one capital letter.
- Passwords must include at least one special character (!@#$%^&*).
- Passwords must have alphanumeric (digits and letters) characters.
- Password must not have been previously used with your MobyMax account.
If you've requested your MobyMax Families password to be reset and your email matches an existing account, you will receive an email with steps to reset the password. Keep an eye out for it in your inbox! In case you don't see it there, be sure to also check your junk or spam mail folders
Looking for some additional help with getting your MobyMax Families username? No problem! Our support team is always here to lend a helping hand. Feel free to contact us directly for further assistance.