In the event of a misplaced password, or the need to update the password on your MobyMax administrator account, you can quickly request a password reset and get access to your account.
To reset the MobyMax password for your administrator account:
- Open the MobyMax sign-in page in another tab.
- Select the "As A School Administrator" or "As A District Administrator" option at the top of the page.
- Click the "Forgot your password?" link.
- Enter the email address associated with your MobyMax account.
- Click on the "Send" button.
If the email address associated with your MobyMax administrator account is found, you will receive an email containing instructions to reset your password. It's important to check your spam or junk mail folders if you don't receive the email in your inbox.
If you require additional assistance with resetting your administrator account password, please don't hesitate to contact our support team. They are available to help you through the process.