MobyMax offers two types of administrator accounts: school and district. When registering for an account, it's important to choose the correct type and ensure that school email addresses are unique within the system. Here are the key differences between a school and district administrator account:
A school administrator account allows you to:
- Roster students to your own personal roster, or register students for your entire school.
- Assign student licenses that have been purchased for your school.
- Create Custom Reports at the student, teacher, and school levels.
- Adjust the settings for your entire school.
- Quickly access any teacher or student account information or data for your school.
- Easily review teacher and student usage data for your school.
Note: School administrators can only be registered with one school at a time. You can learn more about registering a school administrator account here.
A district administrator account allows you to:
- Access usage data for all students throughout your entire district.
- Generate helpful Custom Reports at the student, teacher, school, and district levels.
- Adjust settings for your entire school district.
- Effortlessly register teachers and students for any school in your district.
- Quickly access any teacher or student account information or data for your entire district.