MobyMax is dedicated to providing a personalized learning experience that caters to the distinct needs and difficulties of every student. That's why our platform is equipped with powerful tools that allow teachers to tailor instruction and customize their teaching strategies to each student's unique requirements.
One such tool is the ability to exclude skills from a student's learning path, which can prove helpful if a student is having difficulty with a specific skill or concept and requires additional support. Alternatively, if a student has already mastered a skill, excluding it from their learning path can save valuable time that can be devoted to practicing new skills and concepts. With MobyMax, teachers have the flexibility and control to deliver a differentiated and individualized learning experience that meets the needs of each student.
To exclude auto-assigned skills from an individual student:
- Sign in to MobyMax as a teacher.
- Select the “Curriculum” tab near the top of the screen.
- Click the subject area button (i.e. Math, Language, etc...).
- Select the “Assign” tab.
- Select the "Auto-assign Skills" link in blue.
- Click on a student's name in blue that you would like to exclude skills from.
- Use the arrows to expand the curriculum, and check the boxes for skills you would like to exclude, then click "Exclude skills for this student."
Note: Excluding skills from a student's learning path may affect their ability to achieve complete mastery of standards and grade levels.
Looking to exclude lessons for your entire class instead?