Registering a new MobyMax Families account that you can use at home with your children is super easy! With just a few clicks, you can create a new account and start registering your children right away. Parents and guardians can register up to 9 of their own children in the account after registering.
We recommend using an active email address to ensure that you don't miss out on any important updates regarding your child's progress or news. To get started, simply navigate to our registration page and enter your email address, create a password, and choose a unique Family Username. It's that simple!
To register a new MobyMax Families to use with your children:
- Visit www.mobymax.com/families.
- Locate the "Get started now for FREE" box on the right side of the screen.
- Enter your first and last name in the top two boxes.
- Click on the drop-down menu and select the state you are located in.
- Create a unique Family Username that will be used by you and your children when accessing your accounts.
- Enter your valid school email address and create a password that will be used to sign in to MobyMax.
- Click the "Try Free for 30 Days" button.
MobyMax offers a wealth of additional resources for users of all levels in MobyMax Families. Whether you're just getting started or a seasoned pro, our articles and guides can help you make the most out of your experience with our platform.