The first time your student signs in to MobyMax, he or she can get started immediately by clicking on a subject button. Some subjects start students with an adaptive placement test by default which you do not need to assign. These are the steps for assigning a new placement test after that initial one:
- After signing into your teacher account, click the subject category in the left sidebar.
- Click the "Math," "Language," or "Foundational Reading" button.
- Click the "Placement" tab.
- Check the box in the far right column under the "Assign New Test" button for the student you wish to assign a test to. The topmost checkbox will select all of your students.
- Click the “Assign New Test” button.
- Select “Test all grade levels until the test automatically ends (longer test)," or "Test only grade levels with missing standards," or "Test specific grade level."
- Click "Assign."