- After signing into your teacher account, select “Differentiated Learning."
- Click the "Math," "Language," or "Foundational Reading" button.
- Click the "Placement" tab.
- Check the box in the far right column under the "Assign New Test" button for the student you wish to assign a test to. The topmost checkbox will select all of your students.
- Click the “Assign New Test” button.
- Select “Test all grade levels until the test automatically ends (longer test)," or "Test only grade levels with missing standards," or "Test specific grade level."
- Click "Assign."
How do I assign a new placement test in Math, Language, or Foundational Reading?
Modified on: Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 12:08 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?