- After signing into your teacher account, select “Moby Learning."
- Click the "Math," "Language," or "Foundational Reading" button.
- Click the "Placement" tab.
- Check the box in the far right column under the "Assign New Test" button for the student you wish to assign a test to. The topmost checkbox will select all of your students.
- Click the “Assign New Test” button.
- Select “Assign grade levels" or “Start at grade level with missing skills"
- Click "Assign."
How do I assign a new placement test in Math, Language, or Foundational Reading?
Modified on: Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 3:43 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?