The first time your student signs in to MobyMax, they can get started immediately by clicking on a subject button. Some subjects start students with an adaptive placement test by default which you do not need to assign. These are the steps for assigning a new placement test after that initial one:
- After signing into your teacher account, click “Assessments."
- Click the "Math," "Language," or "Foundational Reading" button under “Placement Tests."
- Click the "Create New Test" button.
- Check the boxes for the student(s) you wish to assign a test to. The topmost checkbox will select all of your students.
- Choose a test type if given the option, and select an optional due date for the test.
- Click the "Finish" button.