If a student has started working in "Paired Reading Stories," follow the steps below to adjust his/her reading grade level:
- After signing into your teacher account, select “Differentiated Learning."
- Click the "Paired Reading Stories" button.
- In the "Current Lesson" column, click the gear icon.
- Adjust the grade level, and click the "Save” button.
If a student has not yet begun working in "Paired Reading Stories," you can adjust his/her reading grade level by doing the following:
- After signing into your teacher account, click the "Roster" link in the left sidebar.
- Click the student’s name in blue.
- Click the “Modules" tab.
- Select "Paired Reading Stories" from the ELA section in the left sidebar.
- Select the radio button next to "Start student at reading level,” and select a grade from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Save and Close."