- After signing into your teacher account, select “Differentiated Learning."
- Click the “Reading Skills Literature” or "Reading Skills Informational" button.
- Click “Tests."
- Check the box(es) next to the student(s) to whom you would like to assign tests.
- Click the "Assign New Test" button.
- Choose a test type.
- Select the grade level, standards, or skills.
- Name the test, if you wish.
- Click the "Assign” button.
Students can access their tests by signing into their account, clicking the book tab, and selecting the "Tests" button.