Teachers can easily create their own tests using MobyMax Tests, whether weekly quizzes or unit tests, by selecting from over 10,000 problems in our test bank. Additionally, MobyMax grade-level tests provide an accurate assessment of a student's mastery of skills required for a specific grade level. The best part is that tests are automatically graded, saving teachers time and effort.
To assign a Moby Test to your students in Reading Skills:
- Sign in to your MobyMax teacher account.
- Select the "ELA" link from the left sidebar under the "Subjects" header.
- Click on the “Reading Skills Literature” or "Reading Skills Informational" button.
- Select the “Tests" tab at the top of the page.
- Place a checkmark in the right column for any student you want to receive the test.
- Click the "Assign New Test" button.
- Choose a test type:
- Grade Level - Allows you to select a grade level and students will be tested on each skill.
- Standards - Allows you to select a specific standard and students will be tested on the skills that compose the selected standard.
- Skills - Allows teachers to select specific skills to test students on. There is a limit of one question per skill.
- Previous Test - Allows you to reassign a previous Moby Test.
- Select the grade level, standards, or skills.
- Click the "Assign” button.
Students can access their tests by signing in to their account, clicking the book tab, and selecting the "Tests" button.
Note: Teachers can also assign comprehensive Benchmarker and Skill Checker assessments for Reading Skills as well.