- After signing into your teacher account, click the "ELA" link from the left sidebar.
- Click the "Writing Assignments" button.
- Click the "Assignments" tab.
- Click the gear icon that appears next to an existing writing assignment.
- Click the "Change Rubric" button.
- Remain on the CCSS tab to choose a default rubric, or click any of the other tabs to access custom rubrics.
- Click the title of a rubric.
- Click the print icon that appears within the rubric pop-up window.
How can I print the Writing Assignments rubric for my students?
Modified on: Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 12:25 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?