- After signing into your teacher account, click the "ELA" link from the left sidebar.
- Click the “Writing Assignments" button.
- Click the "Create New Assignment” button at the bottom of the page.
- Enter in a title, due date, and prompt.Check the box(es) next to the student(s) to whom you would like to assign it.
- Click the "Next" button.
- Choose "I just want to assign a grade" or "I want to use a rubric to assign a grade."
- Click the "Save" button.
- If applicable, choose a rubric, and then click the "Save" button.
How do I create a Writing assignment?
Modified on: Fri, Sep 24, 2021 at 1:22 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?