While MobyMax doesn't have a specific Spanish curriculum, you can use Google's "Page Translate" feature built into the Chrome browser to translate the text on each page:
- Open MobyMax in Google Chrome.
- Have your students sign in as they usually would.
- Right-click on the screen, and select the "Translate to English" option.
- Click the stoplight icon (the 3 vertical dots) next to "English."
- Select "Choose another language."
- Choose "Spanish" or another language from the list.
You will now see the curriculum in the language you chose. Keep in mind that this may be an imperfect translation and that our voices will still read the page in English when using this feature.
Additionally, we do have many subjects like Alphabet, Phonics Spelling, Phonics Sounds, Phonics, and Spelling Rules, Early Reading Trio, and Foundational Reading that can help students start to learn English.