- After signing into your teacher account, select “Moby Learning."
- Click the "Roster" button.
- Click the "Bulk update curriculum settings" link.
- Check the box(es) next to the student's name(s), or check the "Select all” box.
- Click the "Continue” button.
- Select the subject you need to adjust from the drop-down menu.
- Adjust the settings you wish to change.
- Click “Save."
How do I update student settings in bulk?
Modified on: Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 4:00 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?