"Young Student Sign In" is a quicker and easier way for your students to sign in without a username and password.
The first thing you'll need to do, is enable the "Young Student Sign In" feature:
- After signing in to your teacher account, select "Roster" from the left sidebar.
- Select the "Manage Roster" tab at the top of the page.
- Click the "Manage young student sign in" link.
- Switch the "Enable Young Student Sign In" to the "On" position.
- Under the "Create your students' sign in page" header, user the blank box to enter a custom URL.
- Click "Save."
Once you've setup a custom URL, you can now set students up to be able to sign in via that URL by:
- While in the "Roster" menu, click on the name in blue for the student you want to enable young student sign in for.
- Click on the "Add images for Young Student Sign In" link at the bottom.
- Select two images that the student will use to sign in.
- Click "Save and Close."
Finally, the student can sign in by:
- Visit the custom URL page, this can be copied and pasted from the "Roster" menu. It will appear under the "How Your Students Sign In" tab at the bottom of the page.
- Have the student click on his or her name.
- The student will now need to click on the two images that had been selected.
If the student selects the correct two images, he or she will now be signed in to their student account.