How do I create a Custom Report?
- After signing in to your teacher or school admin account, click the "Custom Reports" link in the left sidebar.
- Click the "Class" or "Students" tab at the top depending on which report you wish to generate.
- Follow the numbered steps to select what data you want on your report.
- Select the "Create PDF" or "Export."
- The reports created in the "Students" tab can be viewed under the "My Reports" tab once you have received the confirmation email.
- After signing in to your teacher or school admin account, select the "Tools" button at the top of the page.
- Select the "Custom Reports" button.
- Click the "Create New Report" option at the top of the page.
- Use the radio buttons to select the desired report level.
- Select the type of report, subject(s), time period, and student(s) to include on your report.
- The reports created may take a few minutes to process, but will be available once you have received the confirmation email.
- The report will be displayed under the "Custom Reports" button. You can select the "Excel/CSV" or "PDF" options under the "Download" header to download the report.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?