MobyMax understands that in a classroom environment, plans can change quickly, and teachers may need to make adjustments to the start date of an assignment. We offer an intuitive and easy-to-use feature that allows teachers to change the start date of any assignment they've created. This feature helps teachers stay on top of their student's progress and better manage their assignments. With MobyMax, you can make changes to your assignments quickly and effortlessly, allowing you to focus on providing the best possible learning experience for your students.
To adjust the start date for an assignment that you've created:
- Sign in to your MobyMax teacher account.
- Select the "Assignments" link on your Quick Access menu.
- Click the "Manage Upcoming Assignments Tab".
- Select the name of the assignment highlighted in blue.
- Choose a new start date by entering it in the empty box below "Schedule the assignment for:"
- Click the "Save" button.
Note: MobyMax's assignment start date adjustment feature is exclusively available for teachers using the New version of MobyMax. This new version provides an updated and improved interface with additional features and functionality to enhance the user experience. If you're currently using the Classic version of MobyMax, consider switching to the New version to take advantage of this feature and other new tools to improve your teaching workflow.