New MobyMax offers teachers and administrators the flexibility to customize assignments for their students. If you have already assigned an assignment and need to make changes to it, you can easily accomplish this in seconds! By customizing assignments in this way, you can better meet the individual needs of your students and ensure that they are completing work that is both engaging and relevant to their learning goals.
To edit assignment settings:
- Select the "Curriculum" tab at the top of the page.
- Click the subject button you would like to view (i.e. Mathematics, Language, etc...)
- Select the "Assign" tab at the top of the page.
- Click the assignment title in blue that you would like to edit.
- Update the assignment settings for the following areas:
- Assignment - This link provides access to update the assignment name, the due date, and when it will be displayed to students.
- Students Assigned - This link allows teachers to add or remove students from the assignment.
- Skills in the Assignment - This link allows teachers to add or remove skills to the assignment.
Note: Once students have started working on skills within an assignment, it is not possible to modify those skills.