Your first step will be to register yourself. Here's how:
- Go to www.mobymax.com
- Fill out the information in the red "Start using MobyMax FREE" box. Be sure to use your school zip code and email address.
Once you register yourself, you can register your students.
- After logging into your teacher account, select “Personalized Learning.”
- Click the "Roster" button.
- Click the "Register new student" link.
- Enter the student information, and click “Register.” You can register as many students as you would like.
- Now your students can go to your unique school URL and sign in with the username and password you created for them.
The first time your student signs in to MobyMax, he or she can get started immediately by clicking on a subject button. Some subjects start students with an adaptive placement test. Once the placement test is completed, the student’s lessons will be automatically assigned based on his or her missing skills. Other subjects will start students at their registered grade level, but teachers can always adjust this level by changing settings or assigning lessons as they see fit.
You can see your students’ progress when you click the subject area button (i.e., "Math," Language," etc.) on the home panel.
We recommend that students consistently use MobyMax an hour each week in the subjects in which you would like to see progress. However, teachers tell us that even students who use MobyMax just once a week see growth.